"My Teacher,My Hero" is the theme of World's Teachers day.We celebrate the celebration once a year and we celebrate it because our teachers can feel also happiness of their life. They are the one who tech us many lessons and I think, They serves as our second mother in school, I also love them because we teach us good lessons like our parents do.They are also hero because eventhough they are tired teaching us, still they can do their very best to teach us the lessons very well so that we understand.Without our teachers, no professional job like nurse, doctor,and many others.
We need our teachers to pursue our dreams in life and to become successful in life.Thank you for your unconditional love and respect to us.
Martes, Nobyembre 15, 2011
"My teacher is My Hero"
Posted by Julius at 11:35 PM
Mag-subscribe sa:
I-post ang Mga Komento (Atom)
0 comments:
Mag-post ng isang Komento